Jared Edward Reser Ph.D.
All of Jared’s books and articles are available on this website for free. Click on any of the content on this page to find out more. He has three main lines of study:
- Artificial Superintelligence
- Stress and Self-Care
- Cognitive Neuroscience
Jared holds two Master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in brain and cognitive science from the University of Southern California.
He has been certified as a: computer repair specialist, programmer, data scientist, machine learning specialist, personal trainer, health coach, fitness nutrition specialist and more.
Jared reads and writes avidly in his personal time and has an inexhaustible interest in cognitive neuroscience, integrative biology, computer science, medicine, and AI.
Self-Care / Self-Help
Theories of Cognition
How to Build Superintelligent AI
Program Peace Offerings:
- How AIs Put Their Sentences Together: Natural Language Generation
- A Language Model like GPT Could Serve as Broca’s Area in a Larger AGI System
- How to Raise An AI to Be Humane, Compassionate, and Benevolent
- How To Teach Yourself AI and Machine Learning
- How to Prepare Your Data and Brain to Have Your Mind Uploaded to a Computer
- Why Having Right and Left Cortical Hemispheres Might Be Important for Superintelligent AI
- Artificial Intelligence Needs to Utilize the Process of Myelination
- Comparing Information Processing in the Brain to That in the Computer
- Computer Short-term Memory is Not Working Memory, But It Could Be
- Why We Should Embrace Our Superintelligent AI Overlords
- Solving the AI Control Problem: Transmit Its Mental Imagery and Inner Speech to a Television Monitor
Thanks for visiting